Best of One Person Tents Reviews
ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent Product Review
Buy It Here:
- Great Ultralight size
- Keeps you warm in cooler conditions
- All around excellent weather protection
- Some campers experience problems with stitching and zippers
The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent is one of the best 1 person tents on the market today.
This lightweight tent keeps pounds off your back weighing in at 3-4 pounds while providing enough shelter through even the worst rain and light snow.
The Lynx 1 person tent also includes a free-standing, lightweight aluminum 2-pole infrastructure which makes setting up easy for even beginning backpackers.
The floor is bathtub style meaning it angles up a few inches off the ground which helps keep any water underneath the tent from seeping in.
Pair this feature with the 75D 185T Poly Taffeta coated at 2000mm and you get premium water protection at the base of this tent.
The seams are factory sealed around the nonmesh part to protect from any rogue rain and wind. Inside you’ll stay dry and warm.
Keep in mind that this is a 3-season tent so it may not work best in the dead of winter, but the rain fly is extremely robust and will definitely hold up to late fall, early winter weather conditions.
The mesh walls make it perfect for warmer months and sets up fast and easy.
Perfect for the solo backpacker.
Best Overall One Person Tents:
Best Sellers: One Person Tents
- Free standing, two pole design with7000 Series aluminum poles; easy assembly with pole clips; 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams for best weather protection; 75D 185T Poly Taffeta floor with2000mm coating; extra-large #8 zippers
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection; weatherproof fly buckles on For maximum adjustability and protection
- Half mesh walls increase ventilation; mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes and guy ropes included
- Base size: 2'8 x 7'6, center height: 36", total weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz. , minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Inner tent dimensions are 94 inches long, 35 inches wide, and 28 inches tall; built to accommodate 1 person and their gear, features tape sealed seams
- Lightweight and compact pack size is 19 inches long by 5.5 inches wide; trail weight is 2.64 pounds, pack weight is 3.34 pounds
- Equipped with DAC Featherlite NSL anodized aluminum poles with press fit connectors; features No-See-Um mesh mosquito net for warmer climates
- Flysheet is 210t polyester RipStop with 5000 millimeter waterproof and windproof polyurethane coating; the 2 pole system keeps condensation buildup to a minimum
- A basic repair kit is included; contains metal pole repair sleeve, tent guide rope tensioner, spare cord, elastic loop, patch materials, and a storage bag
- NEW updated full rain fly to keep rain out
- 7.7' x 3.2' x 2', sleeps 1
- Mesh roof panel
- Includes UPDATED instructions, rain cover, storage bags, and stakes
- Compact and lightweight
- Classic camping tent features easier access and a great view of the great outdoors
- Stuff doors into the adjacent mesh pockets, instead of rolling them up
- Fully seam-taped canopy and floor
- Large door and vestibule
- High-low ventilation for optimal airflow. Footprint sold seperately
- Lightweight camping tent assembles in only 10 seconds
- Preassembled poles pop up into place
- Taped floor seams keep you dry even when the ground is soaking wet
- Multi-position rainfly offers the perfect balance of protection and ventilation
- Tent measures 7 feet 6 inches by 4 feet 5 inches with a 2-foot 11-inch center height