Best of One Person Tents Reviews
ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent Product Review
Buy It Here:
- Great Ultralight size
- Keeps you warm in cooler conditions
- All around excellent weather protection
- Some campers experience problems with stitching and zippers
The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent is one of the best 1 person tents on the market today.
This lightweight tent keeps pounds off your back weighing in at 3-4 pounds while providing enough shelter through even the worst rain and light snow.
The Lynx 1 person tent also includes a free-standing, lightweight aluminum 2-pole infrastructure which makes setting up easy for even beginning backpackers.
The floor is bathtub style meaning it angles up a few inches off the ground which helps keep any water underneath the tent from seeping in.
Pair this feature with the 75D 185T Poly Taffeta coated at 2000mm and you get premium water protection at the base of this tent.
The seams are factory sealed around the nonmesh part to protect from any rogue rain and wind. Inside you’ll stay dry and warm.
Keep in mind that this is a 3-season tent so it may not work best in the dead of winter, but the rain fly is extremely robust and will definitely hold up to late fall, early winter weather conditions.
The mesh walls make it perfect for warmer months and sets up fast and easy.
Perfect for the solo backpacker.
Best Overall One Person Tents:
Best Sellers: One Person Tents
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The Alps Mountaineering Lynx tent is on our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure
- Base size: 2'8 x 7'6, center height: 36", total weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz. , minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz. , Color: Clay/Rust
- Dome tent with a sturdy frame that withstands 35+ mph winds
- Easy setup in only 10 minutes. Good for backpacking
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Large windows and a ground vent for superior ventilation
- Measures 7 x 5 feet with 4-foot center height
- Size: 78.7"L x 39.4"W x 33.5"H / 200 cm X 100 cm X 85 cm.
- Weight: 920 g. Material: 180 D Oxford
- Contents: 1 x Tent(including two poles), 4 x Pegs, 1x storage bag.
- ULTIMATE BACKPACKING TENT: This 2-person tent is so compact and lightweight it stores easily and then unfolds into a 6' 6" long by 4' 6" wide shelter that will keep you safe from the elements.
- THREE SEASON TENT: With the capability to withstand three of the four seasons, this ultralight tent with a waterproof bottom is ideal for all your backyard and backpacking needs!
- KEEP THE CRITTERS OUT: Find peace of mind in the No-See-Um mesh inner door screen that keeps the creepy-crawlies out while you rest from your big hunting or backpacking adventure.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: With a simple A-frame design supported by two sturdy yet lightweight aluminum poles, you'll feel like you're glamping in an instant!
- COMPLETE YOUR CAMPSITE: Turn to Stansport for all the camping equipment you'll need - from cots to hammocks to grills or sleeping bags, you're sure to be covered with our diverse line of survival gear!
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment. Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Easy entry D door, Internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 1
- Floor area: 20 ft² / 1.86 m², Vestibule area: 6.5 ft² / .6 m².Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm