Buy It Here:
- Ultralight at just under 2 pounds
- Fully taped seams for extra weather protection and warmth
- Durable hydro seal coated waterproof nylon floor to prevent any water seepage into the bivy sack from below
- Gore-Tex for added circulation
- Some condensation builds up especially in the warmer months
The Outdoor Research Alpine Bivy is one of the best Bivy sack on the market today.
It’s 7 feet long and 2 feet wide so it should be able to fit even the tallest camper with at least some gear.
At just under 2 pounds you get a lot of Bivy sack while keeping your pack weight low.
Along with its ultralight weight, the Alpine bivy sack packs down to 15″x4″ which helps save a ton of room in your pack, especially when packed in a stuff sack.
The setup couldn’t be easier with 1 pole to run through the headspace to create a dome over your face, also protected with no-see-um bug netting and sleeping pad straps to help keep your sleeping pad in place for extra comfort.
You get a Gore-Tex weather resistant body and a nice hope over your face.
It works great even in the snow!
We love this Bivy Sack.
Best Overall Bivy Sacks:
Best Sellers: Bivy Sacks
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMPACT SLEEPING BAG: Made out of ultra-lightweight HeatEcho reflective polyester film, this thermal survival blanket sleeping bag weighs just 4.8 ounces. It also compresses into a tiny oversized stuff sack, so you can reuse and carry this emergency sleeping bag with your survival kit everywhere you go. Use as a sleeping bag liner and raise your body temperature by 20°!
- MADE FOR EMERGENCIES: The color of this light weight sleeping bag cover helps you blend or stand out into your surrounding. Plus, the HeatEcho material reflects 90% of your body's heat back to you, making it an essential survival tool and addition to your bug out bag, emergency shelter, camping gear or car emergency kit.
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE - 100% WATERPROOF: For its weight and thinness, these sleeping bags will surprise you with their strength. The material ensures these sacks are tear-resistant, windproof AND water proof. Plus, these emergency Tact Bivvy bags feature reinforced taped seams, creating weather-resistant barriers between you and the frigid cold.
- EXTRA FEATURES: The drawstring is actually para-tinder paracord, so you can use it to tie down your gear or expose the tinder cord and use as a fire starter! On the end of the drawstring you will find a 120 decibel whistle for emergencies, and a carabiner to you can clip to your bag or pack.
- BEST GUARANTEE IN THE INDUSTRY: We have over 10 years’ experience in the industry. We guarantee our product with our 6 Month "Any Reason" Refund Guarantee. Ships from USA. Live customer support. Click Add to Cart Now!
- Bivvy blanket measures 84 x 31 inches, and weighs approximately 8.5 ounces
- Reflects 70% of your body heat back to you to prevent heat loss and trap warm air
- Waterproof seams and drawstring hood let's you seal out the elements
- Features a quiet, tear-resistant material that won’t shred to pieces if punctured
- Reusable bivvy can easily be used as a sleeping bag or emergency blanket for multiple adventures
- ESSENTIAL PROTECTION FOR EMERGENCIES - camping, hiking, sleeping outdoors, bug out bag, in a stranded car and much more. Reflects 90% of your body heat to keep you toasty warm in winter conditions. Bright orange color and 120 Decibel whistle helps rescuers locate you fast. Liner blanket just right for being outdoors in bad weather when cold and rain are a factor.
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - weighs just 4.2 ounces. When folded, it's so small it fits in the palm of your hand. Amazing for putting in a backpack, keeping in the glove compartment of your car, truck toolbox, or included in a first aid kit. Don't leave home without several of these in your camping supplies.
- TOUGH, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - made of rugged, 26um long lasting polyethylene. This is tear and puncture resistant while being fully windproof and 100% waterproof and breathable. Note the reinforced taped seams that let you use it over and over again with reliable durability.
- FULL SIZE XL TO COVER ONE OR MORE PEOPLE - at 7ft x 3ft. It takes just seconds to set it up and begin using, giving impressive protection from rain, sleet, snow, and driving winds for survuval protection. This is just 4 x 3 inches when folded and comes with a 120 decibel emergency whistle on the paracord drawstring.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - ensures this will be your best bet for a pleasing no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with 2 or 3 of these to outfit the entire family for fun, comfort, and ultimate safety. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this very popular product in plentiful supply. This makes a fine birthday gift, holiday present, or anniversary gift for anyone who wants an exceptional professional grade bivy sleeping bag.
- Heat Retaining and Durable. Bearhard emergency sleeping bag helps retain up to 90% of body heat. It’s reusable if you use carefully and fold it up patiently.
- Moisture-proof and Windproof: Our emergency bivy sack does better in waterproof, windproof, and keeps you dry and warm in damp and downright cold environments.
- Large but Portable: The thickness is 40um, thicker and stronger than other similar products. Each emergency bivy measures 84 X 36in, large enough to wrap around your body to provide you comprehensive protection. Packing size is 5.5 X 2.5 X 2.5in and only 4.9 oz and it can be put in your pocket easily.
- Multifunctional and Versatile: This bivy sack can be used as backpack cover, rain poncho, emergency signal, emergency shelter, wind blocker, arm sling, water collector and so on.
- 100% MONEYBACK if dissatisfaction: If you have any dissatisfaction, please email us, 100% money back policy, we stand behind every product we sell
- Sleeping bag cover - NOT a sleeping bag
- Size - about 80 x 210cm(about 31 x 82.5")
- Weight - about 350g
- Material - Nylon 500D 290T Ripstop
- Hipora coated inside - stop humidity and chilliness from the ground