- GoRoam Outdoors Camping Hammock
- Durable, comfortable hammock with very strong straps included.
- Rainfly and mesh netting also included in the set
- Mesh netting can be easily torn The straps are a bit short
- Hennessy Hammock Explorer Deluxe Series - Best Overall Option
- Strong, comfortable hammock
- Lots of features including rain fly and mesh netting
- At close to 4 pounds this isn't ideal for ultralight backpacking or anyone who wants as light a shelter as possible but Still a great hammock,
- Although it can hold 300 lbs the layout can be a bit tight for bigger campers
- Lawson Hammock Blue Ridge Camping Hammock - Most Comfortable
- Lots of features including reliable rain fly and bug netter
- The Spread bar creates a nice flat surface to lie on
- The spreader bar makes it hard to backpack with
- No straps included
- Hennessy Hammock Expedition Series
- Full setup with rainfly and no-see-um bug mesh included
- Bottom and side entry
- If not setup properly rain fly can be ineffective
|Assembled Dimensions||86" x 53"|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Current Price||Price not available|
The GoRoam Outdoors Camping Hammock is a great all-in-one hammock set that is super strong and includes a lot of things that other hammocks require you buy as add-ons.
|Packed Dimensions||5" x 8" x 12"|
|Assembled Dimensions||130" x 59"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
The Hennessy Hammock Explorer Deluxe Series gives you all the quality that you expect out of a Hennessy Hammock and then some. The 210D Oxford nylon fabric holds up quite nicely to even a 300-pound camper and comes with a rain fly, mosquito net, and quality straps.
|Packed Dimensions||22" x 6"|
|Assembled Dimensions||90" x 42"|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs|
The Lawson Hammock Blue Ridge Camping Hammock is so fully loaded with cool features that its no wonder it was rated #1 By Backpacker and Outside and American Survival Guide and was the Winner of the prestigious Gear Of The Year Award.
|Packed Dimensions||4" x 7" x 9"|
|Assembled Dimensions||120" x 59"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
Hennessy Hammock Expedition Series offers a nice dependable hammock for the solo sleeper up to 250 pounds. The hammock itself is 10′ long and is made with 210D Oxford durable nylon to help prevent any tearing and stands up to the elements and give you a nice comfy lounge.
When buying a hammock for 2 people your focus should be on its width.
Make sure when its spread out its comfortable enough for 2 people to lie comfortably on top of.
The width of a single hammock should not be less than 4’ and for a double hammock 6’.
Two persons can easily sleep side-by-side in the extra width of a double hammock.
On the other hand, the width of a single hammock is enough for one individual.
Many solo campers opt for the 2 person hammocks anyways as they allow a single person to sleep or move around.
This can make for a really comfortable way to rest.