- Gore-Tex for added air circulation
- Enough room for a sleeping pad
- lightweight at 2.5 pounds
- Military grade warmth and weather coverage
- No hoop to keep the Bivy material from resting on your face
- You may also get some condensation build up
The Woodland Camouflage Waterproof Bivy Cover offers classic Bivy coverage that’s good enough for the US Army.
It’s one of the most durable Bivy’s on the market today. It includes Gore-Tex weather protection with ventilation that can withstand colder temperatures as well as avoiding condensation build up inside the bivy.
The inside is big enough to hold you plus a sleeping pad, which will also help to keep you warm.
This is just the Bivy part of the entire sleep system and will fit you and your mummy sleeping bag perfectly.
The only thing we missed with this Bivy Sack is a hoop at the top to keep the material off your face.
The cover weighs about two and a half pounds, which is about as heavy as you want to go with a bivy sack.
For under $100, you get high quality.
Even after a few trips, it won’t show much wear and tear.
Best Overall Bivy Sacks:
Best Sellers: Bivy Sacks
- Inner dimensions are 91 inches long, 32 inches wide, and 20 inches tall; built to accommodate just 1 person; features a full-length side zip
- Lightweight and compact pack size is 12 inches long by 5 inches wide, it weighs 2.5 pounds; stands up to severe weather with superior waterproofing
- Top fabric is 50D nylon Rip-Stop with 5000 millimeter waterproof polyurethane coating; bottom fabric is 210t nylon with 8000 millimeter waterproof polyurethane coating
- Features a rollaway No-See-Um mosquito net in the spacious head canopy; back mesh section offers additional ventilation to prevent condensation buildup
- A basic repair kit is included; contains metal pole repair sleeve, tent guide rope tensioner, spare cord, elastic loop, patch materials, and a storage bag
- STAY WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: The Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and emergency bivy sack all-in-one. Engineered for emergencies and survival, you have the ability to call for help using the 120-decibel survival whistle. Perfect for your bug out bag, survival gear, car survival kit, or bug out gear, the Life Bivy is an essential tool to ensure you stay alive in an emergency
- PARA-SYNCH TECHNOLOGY PARACORD DRAWSTRING & SURVIVAL WHISTLE: The 120-decibel emergency whistle cuts through wind and trees alerting rescuers up to 1-mile away. The 550lb nylon core Para-Synch Technology drawstring can be used to secure or repair gear, build an emergency shelter, or start a fire. In a survival situation, your tools and skills are the difference between life and death. The Life Bivy's multi-functional stuff sack stacks the deck in your favor
- EXTRA-THICK TEAR AND PUNCTURE RESISTANT MATERIAL: Your ultra-lightweight emergency bivvy survival sleeping bag is constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating so it stands up to extreme conditions. Your Life Bivy is durable enough for repeated uses so it can be folded up and placed back inside the waterproof Nylon stuff sack for your next adventure
- PROTECTION AGAINST RAIN, WIND, & SNOW: Your waterproof and windproof survival bivvy bag is made of extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material with sealed seams locking out harsh weather to cover & protect you in the worst conditions. The reflective interior of the Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag protects you from hypothermia and keeps you warm by reflecting 90% of your body heat back to you
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and weighing just 4.1 ounces, the Life Bivy survival sleeping bag comes rolled up inside a durable waterproof stuff sack so you can store it nearly anywhere. Toss Life Bivvies in your hiking pack, go bag, bug out supplies, and glove box so whether you’re trapped in your car during a winter storm or forced to spend an unplanned night outside, you’re ready for the harshest conditions Mother Nature throws at you
- Bivvy blanket measures 84 x 31 inches, and weighs approximately 8.5 ounces
- Reflects 70% of your body heat back to you to prevent heat loss and trap warm air
- Waterproof seams and drawstring hood let's you seal out the elements
- Features a quiet, tear-resistant material that won’t shred to pieces if punctured
- Reusable bivvy can easily be used as a sleeping bag or emergency blanket for multiple adventures
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMPACT SLEEPING BAG: Made out of ultra-lightweight HeatEcho reflective polyester film, this thermal survival blanket sleeping bag weighs just 4.8 ounces. It also compresses into a tiny oversized stuff sack, so you can reuse and carry this emergency sleeping bag with your survival kit everywhere you go. Use as a sleeping bag liner and raise your body temperature by 20°!
- MADE FOR EMERGENCIES: The color of this light weight sleeping bag cover helps you blend or stand out into your surrounding. Plus, the HeatEcho material reflects 90% of your body's heat back to you, making it an essential survival tool and addition to your bug out bag, emergency shelter, camping gear or car emergency kit.
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE - 100% WATERPROOF: For its weight and thinness, these sleeping bags will surprise you with their strength. The material ensures these sacks are tear-resistant, windproof AND water proof. Plus, these emergency Tact Bivvy bags feature reinforced taped seams, creating weather-resistant barriers between you and the frigid cold.
- EXTRA FEATURES: The drawstring is actually para-tinder paracord, so you can use it to tie down your gear or expose the tinder cord and use as a fire starter! On the end of the drawstring you will find a 120 decibel whistle for emergencies, and a carabiner to you can clip to your bag or pack.
- BEST GUARANTEE IN THE INDUSTRY: We have over 10 years’ experience in the industry. We guarantee our product with our 6 Month "Any Reason" Refund Guarantee. Ships from USA. Live customer support. Click Add to Cart Now!
- NSN: 8465-01-416-8517
- Woodland Camouflage
- Made in the USA