Best of One Person Tents Reviews
TETON Sports Mountain Ultra Tent Product Review
Buy It Here:
- Lightweight at 4.5 packed pounds
- Micro mesh fabric keeps it cool during the warmer months
- Two vestibules for extra storage
- Includes a footprint
- Condensation build up during heavier storms
The Teton Sports Mountain Ultra Tent offers a range of sizes from 1-4 person tents.
We reviewed the 1 person and it we found it to be a very reliable lightweight tent.
It clocks in at just over 3 pounds on the trail, 4 and a half pounds packed with everything.
The Mountain Ultra Tent will work for the trail or biking. Even with the lightweight, you get a lot of room inside, enough for a tall person with gear along with 2 vestibules for extra storage space.
Without the rainfly, the tent is made up of durable micro mesh fabric for a fully ventilated 360-degree view experience, but even with the rain fly on there’s still air ventilation at the top to keep the air flowing even during rain or sleeping.
Extra-high waterproof bathtub floor is made of strong 150D Oxford canvas for ultimate water protection.
The tent held up very well to rain and wind and setup couldn’t be easier.
The yellow was a bit much, but we weren’t camping at a fashion show so it was ok.
Best Overall One Person Tents:
Best Sellers: One Person Tents
- Free standing, two pole design with7000 Series aluminum poles; easy assembly with pole clips; 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams for best weather protection; 75D 185T Poly Taffeta floor with2000mm coating; extra-large #8 zippers
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection; weatherproof fly buckles on For maximum adjustability and protection
- Half mesh walls increase ventilation; mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes and guy ropes included
- Base size: 2'8 x 7'6, center height: 36", total weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz. , minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Inner tent dimensions are 94 inches long, 35 inches wide, and 28 inches tall; built to accommodate 1 person and their gear, features tape sealed seams
- Lightweight and compact pack size is 19 inches long by 5.5 inches wide; trail weight is 2.64 pounds, pack weight is 3.34 pounds
- Equipped with DAC Featherlite NSL anodized aluminum poles with press fit connectors; features No-See-Um mesh mosquito net for warmer climates
- Flysheet is 210t polyester RipStop with 5000 millimeter waterproof and windproof polyurethane coating; the 2 pole system keeps condensation buildup to a minimum
- A basic repair kit is included; contains metal pole repair sleeve, tent guide rope tensioner, spare cord, elastic loop, patch materials, and a storage bag
- NEW updated full rain fly to keep rain out
- 7.7' x 3.2' x 2', sleeps 1
- Mesh roof panel
- Includes UPDATED instructions, rain cover, storage bags, and stakes
- Compact and lightweight
- Classic camping tent features easier access and a great view of the great outdoors
- Stuff doors into the adjacent mesh pockets, instead of rolling them up
- Fully seam-taped canopy and floor
- Large door and vestibule
- High-low ventilation for optimal airflow. Footprint sold seperately
- Lightweight camping tent assembles in only 10 seconds
- Preassembled poles pop up into place
- Taped floor seams keep you dry even when the ground is soaking wet
- Multi-position rainfly offers the perfect balance of protection and ventilation
- Tent measures 7 feet 6 inches by 4 feet 5 inches with a 2-foot 11-inch center height