Buy It Here:
- Lightweight at 4.5 packed pounds
- Micro mesh fabric keeps it cool during the warmer months
- Two vestibules for extra storage
- Includes a footprint
- Condensation build up during heavier storms
The Teton Sports Mountain Ultra Tent offers a range of sizes from 1-4 person tents.
We reviewed the 1 person and it we found it to be a very reliable lightweight tent.
It clocks in at just over 3 pounds on the trail, 4 and a half pounds packed with everything.
The Mountain Ultra Tent will work for the trail or biking. Even with the lightweight, you get a lot of room inside, enough for a tall person with gear along with 2 vestibules for extra storage space.
Without the rainfly, the tent is made up of durable micro mesh fabric for a fully ventilated 360-degree view experience, but even with the rain fly on there’s still air ventilation at the top to keep the air flowing even during rain or sleeping.
Extra-high waterproof bathtub floor is made of strong 150D Oxford canvas for ultimate water protection.
The tent held up very well to rain and wind and setup couldn’t be easier.
The yellow was a bit much, but we weren’t camping at a fashion show so it was ok.
Best Overall One Person Tents:
Best Sellers: One Person Tents
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The Alps Mountaineering Lynx tent is on our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure
- Base size: 2'8 x 7'6, center height: 36", total weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz. , minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz. , Color: Clay/Rust
- Dome tent with a sturdy frame that withstands 35+ mph winds
- Easy setup in only 10 minutes. Good for backpacking
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Large windows and a ground vent for superior ventilation
- Measures 7 x 5 feet with 4-foot center height
- Size: 78.7"L x 39.4"W x 33.5"H / 200 cm X 100 cm X 85 cm.
- Weight: 920 g. Material: 180 D Oxford
- Contents: 1 x Tent(including two poles), 4 x Pegs, 1x storage bag.
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment. Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Easy entry D door, Internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 1
- Floor area: 20 ft² / 1.86 m², Vestibule area: 6.5 ft² / .6 m².Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- ULTIMATE BACKPACKING TENT: This 2-person tent is so compact and lightweight it stores easily and then unfolds into a 6' 6" long by 4' 6" wide shelter that will keep you safe from the elements.
- THREE SEASON TENT: With the capability to withstand three of the four seasons, this ultralight tent with a waterproof bottom is ideal for all your backyard and backpacking needs!
- KEEP THE CRITTERS OUT: Find peace of mind in the No-See-Um mesh inner door screen that keeps the creepy-crawlies out while you rest from your big hunting or backpacking adventure.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: With a simple A-frame design supported by two sturdy yet lightweight aluminum poles, you'll feel like you're glamping in an instant!
- COMPLETE YOUR CAMPSITE: Turn to Stansport for all the camping equipment you'll need - from cots to hammocks to grills or sleeping bags, you're sure to be covered with our diverse line of survival gear!