- Snug Fit with little drop
- Perfect for outdoors running and hiking
- Not great for city walking
Salomon Women’s Speedcross 4 W Trail Runner is an incredibly comfortable trail running shoe that will help you tear through the outdoors like you’re running on a treadmill.
Salmon’s are at the top of the game when it comes to shoes built for the outdoors specifically.
The Sensifit and Contragrip technology help keep your foot secure and protected from any hazards you can experience running through nature.
The quicklace feature is also nice for those who like to slip in and out of their runners.
Some people aren’t crazy about the “lugginess” of the shoe, but you can hardly notice as these shoes are so lightweight and tough.
The downside of these runners are the fit can be a bit too tight and stiff for some and wearing them anywhere other than the trail, like the gym or street, can be a bit uncomfortable.
Otherwise, if you need a good shoe for the great outdoors these are great!
Key Product Info:
|Shoe Style||Trail Runners|
Buy It Here:
Best Overall Womens Trail Runners:
Best Sellers: Womens Trail Runners
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- SpEVA Midsole: Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- EVA midsole
- Reinforced toe cap
- Padded tongue & collar; Fabric, mesh lining
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable upper, enhancing performance and fit
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper
- Reinforced Toe Cap
- Trail Specific Outsole
- Trail friendly
- Extra sticky rubber outsole lends grippy traction when your take runs off-road or out in slippery conditions
- New PWRRUN cushioning provides just-right softness that's responsive enough to tackle terrain
- New TPU and guidance frame quickly and quietly guides each foot through its natural gait cycle for the most secure feel yet
- Structured Cushioning
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole work together to provide underfoot cushioning
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs give you confidence on any surface
- Two rows of eyelets provide endless lace configurations
- Gaiter compatible
- Integrated tongue helps keep debris out and has a gaiter-compatible D Ring to give the option of adding extra protection