- Great traction
- Snug fit
- No drop
- Tight fit
- Potentially weak longterm materials
The Merrell Women’s Glove 4 Trail Runner is a “barefoot” all-purpose athletic shoe that will give your feet comfortable in a variety of different activities.
Whether it is the gym or a jog in nature, these trail runners provide lightweight support and enough traction to help you conquer your fitness goals.
The Glove 4’s give you a nice snug feel with no drop in the back and the mid and then lots of room in the toes to provide you with the space you need upfront.
There’s good padding on the bottom and the sides without any rub in the back.
You also get great depth on the bottom lugs to handle the surprises of the outdoors.
Our only complaint is the snugness of the shoe in the middle, and the back is a bit narrow.
For most people, this isn’t a problem, but for those with wider feet, be aware that these can fit tight.
Long-term durability can also be problematic in some of these shoes as Merrell does experience complaints of their heels wearing out fast, but this can be a case by case basis.
Key Product Info:
|Shoe Style||Trail Runners|
Buy It Here:
Best Overall Womens Trail Runners:
Best Sellers: Womens Trail Runners
- Trail friendly
- Extra sticky rubber outsole lends grippy traction when your take runs off-road or out in slippery conditions
- New PWRRUN cushioning provides just-right softness that's responsive enough to tackle terrain
- New TPU and guidance frame quickly and quietly guides each foot through its natural gait cycle for the most secure feel yet
- Structured Cushioning
- Davis, Jennifer Pharr (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 320 Pages - 04/09/2019 (Publication Date) - Penguin Books (Publisher)
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper
- Reinforced Toe Cap
- Trail Specific Outsole
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- SpEVA Midsole: Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Celeste M Cooper, Sean Patrick Leonard, Michael B. Woods (Actors)
- Philip S. Plowden (Director) - Devon Colwell (Writer) - Christian Crocker (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)