Best of One Person Tents Reviews
Luxe Tempo Single 1 Person Tent Product Review
Buy It Here:
- Great ventilation for a 4 season Tent
- tough footprint included
- excellent waterproofing
- lightweight at 3.3 pounds
- Can get hot in the warmer months
- tight fit for taller campers
The Luxe Tempo 1 Person Tent is a high-performance tent perfect for the solo backpacker looking for a durable tent with decent space that can withstand harsh weather conditions.
This 4 season tent will serve you year round, including the cold months of winter.
It’s perfect for the solo, cold weather lightweight backpacker weighing only 3.3 pounds.
You get 2 doors and 2 vestibules so easy entry/exit, plenty of space to keep gear and a good amount of fresh air flow in and out of the tent, even with the rain fly on.
The rainfly is weather rated with 20-Denier 360T Rip-stop Silnylon along with 5000mm silicone coating.
This pairs especially well in wetter, cooler weather with the built-in canopy rated at 210T Breathable Polyester.
The floor is fully waterproof with taped 210T Ripstop Polyester with 8000mm PU coating.
Remember to throw down the 210T PU coated polyester footprint that comes with the tent and you’ll preserve this Luxe Tempo 1 for years to come.
Despite the high waterproofing the 2 doors and 2 vestibules help create plenty of ventilation so it will still work in the warmer months.
Also at 4 pounds, this tent is on the more lightweight side for 4 season tents.
Definitely one of our favorite in the single person tent genre.
Best Overall One Person Tents:
Best Sellers: One Person Tents
- Free standing, two pole design with7000 Series aluminum poles; easy assembly with pole clips; 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams for best weather protection; 75D 185T Poly Taffeta floor with2000mm coating; extra-large #8 zippers
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection; weatherproof fly buckles on For maximum adjustability and protection
- Half mesh walls increase ventilation; mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes and guy ropes included
- Base size: 2'8 x 7'6, center height: 36", total weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz. , minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Inner tent dimensions are 94 inches long, 35 inches wide, and 28 inches tall; built to accommodate 1 person and their gear, features tape sealed seams
- Lightweight and compact pack size is 19 inches long by 5.5 inches wide; trail weight is 2.64 pounds, pack weight is 3.34 pounds
- Equipped with DAC Featherlite NSL anodized aluminum poles with press fit connectors; features No-See-Um mesh mosquito net for warmer climates
- Flysheet is 210t polyester RipStop with 5000 millimeter waterproof and windproof polyurethane coating; the 2 pole system keeps condensation buildup to a minimum
- A basic repair kit is included; contains metal pole repair sleeve, tent guide rope tensioner, spare cord, elastic loop, patch materials, and a storage bag
- NEW updated full rain fly to keep rain out
- 7.7' x 3.2' x 2', sleeps 1
- Mesh roof panel
- Includes UPDATED instructions, rain cover, storage bags, and stakes
- Compact and lightweight
- Classic camping tent features easier access and a great view of the great outdoors
- Stuff doors into the adjacent mesh pockets, instead of rolling them up
- Fully seam-taped canopy and floor
- Large door and vestibule
- High-low ventilation for optimal airflow. Footprint sold seperately
- Lightweight camping tent assembles in only 10 seconds
- Preassembled poles pop up into place
- Taped floor seams keep you dry even when the ground is soaking wet
- Multi-position rainfly offers the perfect balance of protection and ventilation
- Tent measures 7 feet 6 inches by 4 feet 5 inches with a 2-foot 11-inch center height