- Waterproof and breathable
- Lots of moisture and odor protection inside the shoe
- Plenty of grip on the outsole
- They have a very stiff feel
The KEEN Women’s Oakridge Waterproof Shoe is durable, tough trail runner that will keep you light on your feet while still able to handle tough terrain.
The uppers are made from waterproof, lightweight leather and mesh for protection and breathability.
Combined with the KEEN dry waterproof, breathable membrane these shoes will keep your feet dry through rain and wetter trails.
The interior is made from a Hydrophobic mesh lining and clean sport NXT which helps to wick away any sweat and moisture.
This will help keep your socks dry and help to avoid swamp foot and blisters while helping to do away with foul odors.
The front of the shoe includes a toe protector to help with those rockier, unpredictable trails.
Below your feet rests on an EVA midsole which will help with shock absorption and flexibility.
The outsoles include a multidirectional tread pattern that provides excellent grip no matter what kind of terrain you’re dealing with.
On the inside, there’s a ton of space even if you have a wide foot you’ll find these run a bit loose.
If you’re looking to move from a boot to a shoe for hiking the Oakridge’s are a great place to start.
Key Product Info:
|Shoe Style||Trail Runners|
Buy It Here:
Best Overall Womens Trail Runners:
Best Sellers: Womens Trail Runners
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- SpEVA Midsole: Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- EVA midsole
- Reinforced toe cap
- Padded tongue & collar; Fabric, mesh lining
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable upper, enhancing performance and fit
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper
- Reinforced Toe Cap
- Trail Specific Outsole
- Trail friendly
- Extra sticky rubber outsole lends grippy traction when your take runs off-road or out in slippery conditions
- New PWRRUN cushioning provides just-right softness that's responsive enough to tackle terrain
- New TPU and guidance frame quickly and quietly guides each foot through its natural gait cycle for the most secure feel yet
- Structured Cushioning
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole work together to provide underfoot cushioning
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs give you confidence on any surface
- Two rows of eyelets provide endless lace configurations
- Gaiter compatible
- Integrated tongue helps keep debris out and has a gaiter-compatible D Ring to give the option of adding extra protection