- Big for a Bivy
- Advanced setup still quick and easy
- Great outside water protection
- Heavy for a Bivy sack at 2.8 pounds in your pack
- Condensation build up collects at the head
The Geertop Ultralight 1-Person Waterproof BIVY Tent is another hybrid Bivy/tent that offers the lightweight portability of a Bivy with the space of a tent.
You get 7 feet of space inside and a 3 pole frame system made from aluminum for a durable/quick setup.
The unit with all the pieces weighs in at around 2.8 pounds which is heavy for a Biv (but light for a tent!).
All packed up it’s about the size of a large water bottle at 19″x5″.
The floor and fly are both coated for excellent weather protection.
The fly coating rates at PU 5000mm, the floor at PU 10,000 Staking helps prevent water build-up on the bivy and keeps it stretched out for extra space for you and a heavy-duty sleeping bag to fit.
There is a bit of condensation that seeps through when its wet outside, but if you’re looking for a super roomy/low-maintenance bivy sack this may be a good choice for you!
Best Overall Bivy Sacks:
Best Sellers: Bivy Sacks
- ACU Digital Camouflage
- 100 percent water/wind proof outer layer. Designed to enclose patrol and intermediate cold weather sleeping bag for the complete modular sleep system.
- Nonflammable, machine washable.
- 2 way nylon zipper that allows for top or bottom ventilation (the zippers are non locking sliders which self repairs if jammed or snagged). Can be used alone for warmer temperatures.
- Approximately 80" x 30"
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMPACT SLEEPING BAG: Made out of ultra-lightweight HeatEcho reflective polyester film, this thermal survival blanket sleeping bag weighs just 4.8 ounces. It also compresses into a tiny oversized stuff sack, so you can reuse and carry this emergency sleeping bag with your survival kit everywhere you go. Use as a sleeping bag liner and raise your body temperature by 20°!
- MADE FOR EMERGENCIES: The color of this light weight sleeping bag cover helps you blend or stand out into your surrounding. Plus, the HeatEcho material reflects 90% of your body's heat back to you, making it an essential survival tool and addition to your bug out bag, emergency shelter, camping gear or car emergency kit.
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE - 100% WATERPROOF: For its weight and thinness, these sleeping bags will surprise you with their strength. The material ensures these sacks are tear-resistant, windproof AND water proof. Plus, these emergency Tact Bivvy bags feature reinforced taped seams, creating weather-resistant barriers between you and the frigid cold.
- EXTRA FEATURES: The drawstring is actually para-tinder paracord, so you can use it to tie down your gear or expose the tinder cord and use as a fire starter! On the end of the drawstring you will find a 120 decibel whistle for emergencies, and a carabiner to you can clip to your bag or pack.
- BEST GUARANTEE IN THE INDUSTRY: We have over 10 years’ experience in the industry. We guarantee our product with our 6 Month "Any Reason" Refund Guarantee. Ships from USA. Live customer support. Click Add to Cart Now!
- NSN: 8465-01-416-8517
- Woodland Camouflage
- Made in the USA
- STAY WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: The Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and emergency bivy sack all-in-one. Engineered for emergencies and survival, you have the ability to call for help using the 120-decibel survival whistle. Perfect for your bug out bag, survival gear, car survival kit, or bug out gear, the Life Bivy is an essential tool to ensure you stay alive in an emergency
- PARA-SYNCH TECHNOLOGY PARACORD DRAWSTRING & SURVIVAL WHISTLE: The 120-decibel emergency whistle cuts through wind and trees alerting rescuers up to 1-mile away. The 550lb nylon core Para-Synch Technology drawstring can be used to secure or repair gear, build an emergency shelter, or start a fire. In a survival situation, your tools and skills are the difference between life and death. The Life Bivy's multi-functional stuff sack stacks the deck in your favor
- EXTRA-THICK TEAR AND PUNCTURE RESISTANT MATERIAL: Your ultra-lightweight emergency bivvy survival sleeping bag is constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating so it stands up to extreme conditions. Your Life Bivy is durable enough for repeated uses so it can be folded up and placed back inside the waterproof Nylon stuff sack for your next adventure
- PROTECTION AGAINST RAIN, WIND, & SNOW: Your waterproof and windproof survival bivvy bag is made of extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material with sealed seams locking out harsh weather to cover & protect you in the worst conditions. The reflective interior of the Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag protects you from hypothermia and keeps you warm by reflecting 90% of your body heat back to you
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and weighing just 4.1 ounces, the Life Bivy survival sleeping bag comes rolled up inside a durable waterproof stuff sack so you can store it nearly anywhere. Toss Life Bivvies in your hiking pack, go bag, bug out supplies, and glove box so whether you’re trapped in your car during a winter storm or forced to spend an unplanned night outside, you’re ready for the harshest conditions Mother Nature throws at you