- Darkroom technology blocks 97% of sunlight for cooler temps
- Large vestibule for gear storage
- Easy setup
- Not big enough for 4 people
- If it rains everything in the vestibule gets wet
- Cant fit 2 queen size air mattresses comfortably
The Coleman Carlsbad 4 Person Dome is a good tent if you’re looking for a great night’s sleep.
Coleman designed the tent with Darkroom technology which blocks 97% of sunlight from entering the inside of the tent.
To me, this puts this tent in a league of its own, especially if you’re bunking with 3 other people and want to maximize your z’s.
The Darker inside also can help keep it cooler, so this is a great summertime tent, especially if you’re going to be in warmer dryer, climates.
One of the coolest features of this tent is the small “patio” vestibule area that is pretty big but most importantly can handle all your dirty gear including muddy boots, towels, and smelly clothes.
This helps preserve the longevity of the tent and the morale of everyone inside.
The included rainfly does ok against the rain and wind, but not the best in extreme weather.
The inside can be a bit small and may not always fit 4 people depending on size so plan on fitting 2-3 comfortably.
Best Overall Four Person Tents:
Best Sellers: Four Person Tents
- EXPLORE: Explore underwater and on land as you hunt for supplies to craft the tools, weapons, and shelter you’ll need to stay alive.
- SURVIVE: Hunt, Fish, Trap, and Skin animals for food or kill to assert your dominance over the islands in the vast pacific.
- STAY ALIVE: Stay sharp: hunger, thirst, and exposure conspire against you as you brave treacherous elements and the dangerous creatures of the Pacific. Live long enough, Stay Alive
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang… an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- Auto-Murfy mode: A specific button on the controller allowing you to give orders to Murfy as you continue playing with your classic characters (Rayman or any of his friends).
- Online Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to become a Platforming Hero.
- English (Subtitle)
- [48+6 Cards] 48 pcs Villager Card No. 401-448 of Series 5 and 6 pcs S Card No. 1-6.
- [Mini Size] Made of plastic with NFC tag in the card. The card size is 1.2*0.8*0.04 inches.
- [Multiple Function] 1. Invite the villager to live on your island 2. Take photos with the villager at Photopia 3. Unlock the villager's poster 4. Interact with the villager in the cafe 5. Get exclusive Items from the S card
- [A Good Choice for Gift] Come with a storage box that can hold all the cards and prevent cards from bending, scratching and losing. The adorable and exquisite packaging is a better gift choice for kids and friends.
- [Warm Tips] Handmade Cards not Official, product features have a certain data loss rate (approx. 0.25%). If any of the cards are invalid, we will send you a replacement card.
- The award winning fantasy role playing series, The Elder Scrolls, goes online with no game subscription required
- Experience the world of Tamriel on your own, or together with friends, guild mates, and thousands of other players
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition comes bundled with 4 DLC Game Packs
- Play as your favorite Turtle anytime! Booyakasha!
- Impressive, show-off combo system and combat sequences.
- Join the Turtle Power with 4-players co-op multiplayer!
- Battle through 15 action-packed levels based on the TMNT universe.
- Collect and eat pizza to increase your Turtle’s health!