Best of Portable Toilets Reviews
Camco Standard Portable Travel Toilet Product Review
Key Product Info:
Buy It Here:
- Comes in different models and sizes
- Pump flush for longer durabiltiy
- Reliable, sealed waste reservoir
- Flusher can break easily
Camco Standard Portable Travel Toilet is a versatile portable toilet that comes in 3 different models to offer you a more contoured experience for your specific needs.
They can opt for 2.6-gallon detachable holding tank and 2.5 or 3.75-gallon flush tank sizes.
This is a wet-flush bowl that utilizes a pump flush action to effectively rinse the bowl of the toilet. It doesn’t hurt to dump your own separate water from a jug with the pump flush for a more thorough and effective flush.
As opposed to toilets that use electric or battery powered flushing you don’t have to worry about the pump easily malfunctioning and leaving you high and dry.. or wet.
Waste removal is quite easy because of the slick surface in the interior of the tank.
Simply just unhook the latch and pop the top of the toilet off the waste reservoir and dump out the outgoing valve.
The toilet itself measures 12.5″ H x 16″ W x 17″ D with a weight of around 11 pounds, although when full will feel much heavier.
The lid is made of durable ABS resin and will seal in unpleasant odors which is a major plus when the toilet is in your vicinity.
Best Overall Portable Toilets:
Best Sellers: Portable Toilets
- 5.3 gallon holding tank is detachable; 2.5 gallon flush tank
- Sealing slide valve locks in odors and protects against leakage
- Side latches secure the tank to the toilet
- Bellow type flush and sturdy construction
- Measures 15.5 inch H x 14 inch W x 16 inch . Please note: Total Seat Width is 13 inches. Seat dimensions (inside) are: 8.5 inch W x 9 inch D
- GO IN COMFORT ANYWHERE: Whether heading off for an unforgettable backwoods camping trip or traveling with the family, this portable toilet kit by Serene Life lets you go wherever and whenever nature calls!
- #1 PORTABLE TRAVEL TOILET: Boating enthusiasts, frequent travelers And road tripping families turn to our compact traveling toilet seat because it can tag along without taking up too much room or weighing your down.
- EXTRA LARGE TOILET TANK: The 5. 3 gallon toilet tank holds more than most other portable camping toilets, which means you'll have to empty it less often. And waste water tank level indication let you know when it's time!
- EXTREMELY EASY TO EMPTY: We've rigged this portable camping toilet with a splash-free rotating pour spout, allowing you to quickly And discreetly empty it when full. The odor-resistant materials also make sure it doesn't retain smells!
- CARRYING CASE INCLUDED: What kind of camping toilet chair doesn't come with a carrying case?! Our heavy duty portable toilet comes with a travel toilet bag that makes it super easy to tote around campsites.
- Elastic cord allows legs to be folded up to reduce size for storage and transport
- Durable plastic snap-on seat and lid installs without pushing buttons.Width 18 inches between arms and 22.5 inches outside
- Grey powder coated steel welded construction increases strength and durability; Legs fold up for smallest folded commode
- Comes complete with 7.5 qt commode bucket with carry handle, cover and splash shield
- Seat Dimensions: 15"(D) x 13.5"(W) x 16.5-22.5"(H); Outside Legs: 22.25"(W); Width Between Arms: 18"; Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- VERSATILITY: Award-winning, top-of-the-line portable toilet, suited for RVs, boats, trucks, vans, healthcare, camping and even off-the-grid lifestyle
- DESIGN: Sleek, modern, and homelike look, Porta Potti Curve comes with a comfortable seat height, increased bowl size, and battery-powered flush
- FUNCTIONALITY: Easy to use and clean, Curve has an ergonomic carrying handle, an integrated toilet paper holder, and a tank level indicator
- SANITARY: Odorless and leak proof, the portable toilet has a sealed valve to prevent odors from escaping and a rotating pour-out spout for emptying the waste water tank without backsplashes
- OPTIONAL: The hold down kit helps secure the portable toilet to the floor, holding it in place while you're on the road
- [STRONGER FLUSHING]: Upgraded piston pump flushes the bowl much cleaner compared with bellows pump. T-type 3-way flushing makes waste removal easier. Slippery surface of the bowl prevents you from washing it.
- [UP TO 95 TIMES FLUSHES]: 5.3 gallon detachable holding tank; 3 gallon flush tank; provide 95 to 98 times effective flushes in a flat state. Extra-large tank capacity allows to refill or empty it less often.
- [EASIER-TO-EMPTY]: Splash-free rotating pour spout allows you to empty it quickly without splashing. Hose fits into some sewer outlet for easier dumping. There is a vent release the pressure. Liquid level display helps to indicate inner waste amount. When the waste tank gets full, the indicator will turn red.
- [GO IN COMFORT ANYWHERE]: Lightweight, compact and detachable, it's ideal for boating, fishing, camping, off grid living, healthcare, emergency or other outdoor activities. Built-in handles and carrying bag make the transportation much easier. Sturdy seat design offers home-like comfortable. Side latches secure the tank to the toilet. Measures 16.5"H x 14.4" W x 16.3"D and weighs 11.5 lbs without filling. Max Bearing Capacity: 441 lbs. Bowl Dimension: 10.4"x 9"x 7".
- [ODORLESS & LEAK-PROOF]: Made of high density polyethylene, it features anti-leakage. Sealing value prevents the waste from leaking and giving off smell. Liquid chemicals can be put into fresh water tank for aromatic air.