- Super lightweight
- Good traction in the outsole
- Molded foam footbed for added comfortable fit on your foot
- Mesh uppers offer lots of ventilation
- Constant heel rubbing
- Stiff feel
The Adidas Performance Women’s Rockadia W Trail Runner will offer you really good support for a lightweight running shoe on or off the trail.
The uppers include a durable mesh and synthetic textile materials for ventilation and toughness.
There’s also a padded tongue and collar for added comfort around your ankle.
They feel very light on your feet and offer great traction on the bottom of the sole.
Surprisingly good traction on the sole, you can feel confident taking these off-road and even dealing with a little street ice.
You also get good arch support and room in the toe box along with a molded foam footbed.
We did find these to be a bit stiff but felt with a little time to break them in you can get some more comfort.
They also tend to rub the back of your heel a little more than we like so be prepared to ditch your low cut socks for something a bit higher.
Key Product Info:
|Shoe Style||Trail Runners|
Buy It Here:
Best Overall Womens Trail Runners:
Best Sellers: Womens Trail Runners
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- SpEVA Midsole: Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- EVA midsole
- Reinforced toe cap
- Padded tongue & collar; Fabric, mesh lining
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable upper, enhancing performance and fit
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper
- Reinforced Toe Cap
- Trail Specific Outsole
- Trail friendly
- Extra sticky rubber outsole lends grippy traction when your take runs off-road or out in slippery conditions
- New PWRRUN cushioning provides just-right softness that's responsive enough to tackle terrain
- New TPU and guidance frame quickly and quietly guides each foot through its natural gait cycle for the most secure feel yet
- Structured Cushioning
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole work together to provide underfoot cushioning
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs give you confidence on any surface
- Two rows of eyelets provide endless lace configurations
- Gaiter compatible
- Integrated tongue helps keep debris out and has a gaiter-compatible D Ring to give the option of adding extra protection