- Reliance Products Hassock Portable Lightweight Self-Contained Toilet
- Comes with multiple layers for better maintenence
- Can support up to 270 lbs
- Comes with a toilet paper holder that doubles as a splash guard
- The potty is a little short for taller people
- Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model: 268
- Includes a replaceable piston pump flusher with two-directional rinse for enhanced bowl surface coverage.
- Bowl is extra deep for more comfort and fewer chances for splashback
- Easy to read tank waste level and freshwater level indicator
- Pretty short and can be a deterrent for taller people
- Camco Premium Portable Travel Toilet
- Bigger size toilet at 16"H x 16" W x 17"D and weighs 11.5 pounds.
- Comes with waste tablets that help dissolve the waste matter in the bottom tank for easier removal and breakdown of odors.
- Completely odorless
- Can be easy to misalign the top and bottom causing leakage.
- Leopard Outdoor T-Type Three Directional Flush Portable Travel Toilet
- 5.3-gallon unit that is made with sturdy polyethylene for long lasting durability and toughness
- New T type 3 way flush for full bowl coverage which helps the toilet to flush quietly and stay clean
- Handles on the sides of both the top and the bottom for easy transport
- Emptying larger shapes and sizes can be a challenge
- SereneLife Portable Toilet
- Flushable portable toilet
- No electric or water hookups needed
- 5.3 gallon capacity waste tank
- The seat to bowl distance is a bit short and can cause some complications for some
- Thetford 92850 Porta Potti 320P Portable Toilet
- Compact size at 17 (H) x 15 (W) x 13.4 (D)
- Versatile and easy to transport
- 3 gallon flush tank gives you about 33 flushes
- Smaller size can deter larger campers
- Thetford Porta Potti Curve Portable Toilet Model 550E
- Extremely durable and versatile
- Very easy to use and clean
- Bottom reservoir is completely sealed to avoid any odors or residue
- The fresh water pump can be problematic at times
- Partysaving New Travel Outdoor Camping Boat Portable Toilet
- Fully contained 5.3 gallon reservoir
- Easy flush and reservoir emptying
- Fully sealed reservoir unit
- After a lot of usage the seat may start to break off
- Palm Springs Outdoor 5 Gal Portable Outdoor Camping Recreation Toilet
- Fully self-contained
- 3-gallon water reservoir and 5-gallon waste tank
- Very easy to use and maintain
- Flush button sometimes requires extra force
- Camco Standard Portable Travel Toilet
- Comes in different models and sizes
- Pump flush for longer durabiltiy
- Reliable, sealed waste reservoir
- Flusher can break easily
The Reliance Products Hassock Portable Lightweight Self-Contained Toilet is a fully loaded portable toilet that will give a touch of toilet luxury in the outdoors. This Hassock portable toilet is best for camping trips and boating. The dimensions of the toilet are 14.7 by 14.7 by 14 inches, it’s fully contained with a lid and has a removable bucket for easy waste disposal. There’s plenty of room for a trash bag inside for easier cleanup. Reliance does sell their own line of liners which work great as well.
The Sanitation Equipment Visa Potty Model: 268 24 Liter with 2-level Indicators is a tough toilet that can handle even the most abusive work. The Visa Potty is incredibly durable and with proper maintenance will last you years. It’s very easy to use and includes a replaceable piston pump flusher with two-directional rinse for enhanced bowl surface coverage. The bowl is extra deep for more comfort and fewer chances for splashback. The seat is also quite comfortable, especially for a portable toilet unit.
The Camco Premium Portable Travel Toilet With Three Directional Flush And Swivel Dumping Elbow, Designed for Camping, RV, Boating And Other Recreational Activities is the bigger option of the Camco line of portable toilets and is designed for extra space and comfort, paired with Camco’s industry leading standard of performance. This toilet includes dimensions of 16″H x 16″ W x 17″D and weighs 11.5 pounds. Below is a 5.3-gallon detachable holding tank that seals firmly to prevent escaping leaks and odors. This is especially great for any RV’s or smaller spaces where this will be used.
The Leopard Outdoor T-Type Three Directional Flush Portable Travel Toilet for Camping, Boating, Hiking, Portable RV Toilet is a reliable, portable toilet that’s incredibly easy to use, and for under $70 is well worth the price. The full measurements of the Leopard Outdoor T-Type toilet are 13.6″(W) X 15″(D) X 16.6″(H), while the seat dimensions are: 12.6″W x 11.8″D This is a 5.3-gallon unit that is made with sturdy polyethylene for long lasting durability and toughness. It holds 3 gallons of fluid for enhanced flush capacity and features New T type 3 way flush for full bowl coverage which helps the toilet to flush quietly and stay clean.
|Current Price||Price not available|
The SereneLife Portable Toilet is a great camping toilet for any campsite or RV that gives you some more features than just a bucket and a lid. This portable toilet is flushable and includes a flush tank that has a capacity of 3.2 gallons of clean water for reserve and allows 50+ times of flushing. The flusher itself is a simple button. No crazy cranking or power needed. There’s also a waste tank that holds the waste once it’s flushed that has a capacity of 5.3 gallons and makes for quick disposal.
The Thetford 92850 Porta Potti 320P Portable Toilet is a great portable toilet that comes in handy whether you’re using it as your main RV or camping toilet or even a backup when there’s no plumbing or regular toilets available. This toilet measures at 17 (H) x 15 (W) x 13.4 (D) which means it is a bit tiny but has all the comfort and functionality you need out of a portable toilet. If nothing else the smaller size just adds to it’s versatility and ease to transport, along with the ergonomic carrying handle which makes it easier to move.
The Thetford Porta Potti Curve Portable Toilet Model 550E is a versatile, sleek portable toilet unit designed by the OG’s of portable toilets, Porta Potti. This portable toilet is designed for a lot of different scenarios including RVs, boats, trucks, vans, healthcare, medical, camping and even off-the-grid lifestyle. It includes a 4-gallon freshwater tank comes with a tank level indicator and battery-powered flush that averages 56 flushes per tank.
|Current Price||Price not available|
The PARTYSAVING New Travel Outdoor Camping Boat Portable Toilet Potty is incredibly easy to use and comes in handy for any campers, boaters, or road trippers. The toilet unit itself is made from high-density polyethylene and is very tough and durable. It’s a self-contained 5.3 Gallon Portable Potty to help keep it more portable with enough space to handle tough jobs without any complicated work involved.
The Palm Springs Outdoor 5 Gal Portable Outdoor Camping Recreation Toilet is a sturdy, self-contained unit at a low price that will work perfectly for your next outdoor adventure, camping trip, or RV. This is a fully self-contained portable toilet which helps keep it more portable and easy to maintain. It even is designed with a matte finish to help conceal scratches. The full-size seat with lid is incredibly sturdy and will fit most shapes and sizes of bums. The dimensions of this toilet are 16.5″ (H) x 13.5″ (W) x 12″ (D) and weighs 9.75 pounds with empty tanks.
Camco Standard Portable Travel Toilet is a versatile portable toilet that comes in 3 different models to offer you a more contoured experience for your specific needs. They can opt for 2.6 or 5.3 detachable holding tank sizes and 2.5 or 3.75-gallon flush tank sizes. This is a wet-flush bowl that utilizes a pump flush action to effectively rinse the bowl of the toilet. It doesn’t hurt to dump your own separate water from a jug with the pump flush for a more thorough and effective flush.
WHAT IS A DRY TOILET
A dry toilet, otherwise known as a waterless toilet, is a toilet system that works without flushing water.
Simply speaking the dry toilet is just the frame and apparatus of a normal toilet combined with some kind of waste collection tank or reservoir.
These are most often used as port-a-potties, and in developing countries where you’ll find dry toilets hooked into entire septic tanks.
There are newer models of camping toilets coming out like the Laveo Dry Flush Toilet that is battery powered and uses sheets of aluminum to automatically wrap your waste and store it in the attached tank.
Your other option is a composting toilet which collects urine and solids in different compartments while composting the solid waste using proper composting materials.
The composting toilet is a little more labor intensive and heavier than the standard dry or camping toilet but is more environmentally friendly and the resulting compost can be placed back in the ground if you’re in the woods.
For campers who want to poop in a somewhat civilized manner, a dry toilet is a great add-on to your camping setup.
(are we feeling sexy yet?)